- Latest Audio Visual technology and projector screen discreetly positioned should a family member of friend wish to join-in via Zoom
- Fully ventilated space
- WIFI as standard throughout the building
- Hazel Room, Heather Room and Cedar Room all available to choose from
- Separate child-friendly dining room with large movie screen available
- Light-filled and beautifully furnished rooms with comfortable seating and modular furniture making it a creative and inspiring space
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Double doors from each room opening onto south and west facing patios and into the sensory garden with stone seating throughout.
- The Sensory Garden and arches provide the ideal backdrop for the photos to mark the special occasion
- Outdoor furniture available including hanging basket swing chairs, fold-up tables and comfortable seating
- Exclusive use of building and sensory garden for duration of your event
- Can cater for gatherings of up to 30 people
- Free parking
- We can look after all your catering needs, with a delicious and extensive menu to choose from and all dietary requirements can be catered for with our food partners Treat Café and PoppySeed Café
- Staff available as required
- Facilitators available if required for therapy sessions of creative mindfulness, exercise and nutrition, digital detox etc. Contact us for the full list.
- Naming ceremonies
- Anniversary celebrations
- Communions and Confirmations
- Family get togethers and reunions
Features and Facilities
Our Sanctuary, a 1970’s bungalow, has been completely redesigned and refurbished into a therapeutic centre and meeting space.
For more on availability, a tour of the space or to discuss requirements for your event, please get in contact!